- When between humans and dragons there is love, a sorcerer is born. He is an arrogant spellcaster capable of controlling the elements... and with control I mean shoot fireballs in the enemy's face. Sorcerers are fond of mana sources that they can absorb without gaining weight.
Characteristics and EquipmentEdit
- Primary Stats: Might, Constitution, Skill
- Weakness: -50% resistance
- Types: living, dragon, spellcaster
- Weapons: rods (+MIG)
- Gear: bracers (+CON), amulets (+SKI)
- Nigel's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn Location: At the magic shop in Castle Town (this is a secret: you have to activate the statue and use the magic portal. Wizard class required).
- Spirit Location: In the Ruined Alchemist's Tower north of MacGuffin Castle, east of the mountain cave entrance.
Special Class AbilityEdit
- The sorcerer can absorb a mana spring that blocks the way to a part of a dungeon or to a treasure chest.
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
|Other Doom & Destiny: Advanced Pages|
|Game: About the Game • Basic Gameplay • Game versions (changelogs)|
|Characters: Classes • Urn & Spirit Locations • Special Class Abilities|
|Quests: Main Quest • Side Quests • Endgame Quests|
|Handbooks: Powers • Inventory Items • Resources • Gems • Weapons • Gear • States|
|Other Features: Arena System & Battle Postcards • Cosplays • Achievements • Easter Eggs • Secrets • World Map Locations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.