Necromancer - Isolated by his classmates for his dark/goth style, the necromancer finds comfort in death and talking to ghosts. However, it's not wise to tease a necromancer as he can make you necro-impotent with his profane powers.
Characteristics and EquipmentEdit
- Primary Stats: Critical, Reflexes, Charisma
- Weakness: -50% resistance
- Types: undead, spellcaster
- Weapons: scepters (+CRI)
- Gear: buckles (+REF), tiaras (+CHA)
- Nigel's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn Location: Lich's Crypt in Fort Ivory. Through the Alchemy Gate, in a music-locked chest (Blue, Yellow, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue) at the bottom of the moat.
- Spirit Location: Lich's Crypt in Fort Ivory through the Alchemy Gate, in the room across the moat.
Special Class AbilityEdit
- The necromancer can speak to a ghost when found in areas. Ghosts reveal information about secrets.
Known Ghost LocationsEdit
Add an image of confirmed ghost locations in the gallery below.
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
|Other Doom & Destiny: Advanced Pages|
|Game: About the Game • Basic Gameplay • Game versions (changelogs)|
|Characters: Classes • Urn & Spirit Locations • Special Class Abilities|
|Quests: Main Quest • Side Quests • Endgame Quests|
|Handbooks: Powers • Inventory Items • Resources • Gems • Weapons • Gear • States|
|Other Features: Arena System & Battle Postcards • Cosplays • Achievements • Easter Eggs • Secrets • World Map Locations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.