|More about the hero:|
|Attributes:||CRI CHA HEA|
|Role:||Damage / Support|
|Weakness:||-50% fire resistance|
|Where to find:|
Pirate - another auxiliary / attacking class for Mike. It focuses on sacred and lightning attacks and offers several defensive skills. The pirate is able to heal the party with the his shanty powers but his healing abilties are not as powerful as the cleric and bard powers.
Characteristics and Equipment:Edit
- Main Attributes: Critical, Health, Charisma
- Weakness: -50 % fire resistance
- Types: living, human, spellcaster
- Weapons: flintlocks (+CRI)
- Gear: tricorns (+HEA), hooks (+CHA)
- Other: Mike's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn Location: on Treasure Island, far to the east of the Imperial City.
- Spirit Location: in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Temple, appears after the victory over the boss-pirate, whose spirit joins us.
|This article is missing information!|
|Some of the information in the table below, from Lv 11 to 18, is missing. If you know the information, please click on "Edit" above to insert it in the table or leave a comment. Thanks!|
Special Class Ability:Edit
The pirate can see a cross / X in areas and, when interacting with them, can dig up a treasure.
Pirate "X" LocationsEdit
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|