|More about the hero:|
|Attributes:||MIG CHA HEA|
|Role:||Damage / Support|
|Weakness:||-50% magical resistance|
|Where to find:|
|(Automatically issued in Chapter 1)|
His faith, if proven with large donations, is rewarded by the magnanimous Flying Spaghetti Monster with miraculous cures!"
Characteristics and equipment:Edit
- Mike's first class.
- Primary Stats: Might, Health, Charisma
- Weakness: -50% magical resistance
- Types: human, living, caster
- Weapons: maces (+Might)
- Gear: charms (+Charisma), chainmail armor (+Health)
- Other:Mike's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- The urn and spirit for this class are obtained automatically in Chapter 1.
|This article is missing information!|
|Missing gem requirements and powers unlocked for affinity levels 13 to 20.|
Special Class Ability:Edit
- The cleric's favor with the Flying Spaghetti Monster grants the party a full HP/MP restoration at a Flying Spaghetti Monster altar and a discount on the donation price (it costs approximately 36% less golz).
- Without a cleric in the party, the party pays the full donation price and it only heals the party by 100 HP & MP.
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.