|More about the hero:|
|Attributes:||. CHA SKI AGI|
|Weakness:||-50% fire resistance|
|Where to find:|
- Even if regarded as a loser, the bard is the rock star from medieval times and a great support class. Undisputed lords of the indie-rock, bards however suffer from synesthesia and associate colors to sound.
Characteristics and equipment:Edit
- Primary Stats: Charisma, Skill, Agility
- Weakness: -50% fire resistance
- Types: living, human, spellcaster
- Weapons: Lutes (+SKI bonus)
- Gear: Tunics (+AGI bonus), notes (+CHA bonus)
- Other: Mike's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn Location: Orcish Theater (during Chapter 3). The urn is in a blue chestbehind the stage. The heroes will meet the spirit in the Orcish Theater twice, from then on, the spirit will become available in Imperial City.
- Spirit Location: Imperial City in the Hospitality Quarter.
|This article is missing information!|
|Gem requirements and powers unlocked are missing from affinity lv 14 to 19.|
Special Class AbilityEdit
- The bard can get a visual cue of the correct combination needed to open a music box. When playing the melody, the screen flashes blue, red, yellow or green depending on the note heard.
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.