Pirate - another auxiliary / attacking class for Mike. It focuses on sacred and lightning attacks and offers several defensive skills. The pirate is able to heal the party with the his shanty powers but his healing abilities may not be as powerful as the cleric and bard powers.
Characteristics and EquipmentEdit
- Main Attributes: Critical, Health, Charisma
- Weakness: -50% resistance
- Types: living, human, spellcaster
- Weapons: flintlocks (+CRI)
- Gear: tricorns (+HEA), hooks (+CHA)
- Mike's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn location: on Treasure Island, far to the east of the Imperial City.
- Spirit location: in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Temple, appears after the victory over the boss-pirate, whose spirit joins us.
Special Class AbilityEdit
The pirate can see a cross / X in areas and, when interacting with them, can dig up a treasure.
Known Pirate "X" LocationsEdit
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
|Other Doom & Destiny: Advanced Pages|
|Game: About the Game • Basic Gameplay • Game versions (changelogs)|
|Characters: Classes • Urn & Spirit Locations • Special Class Abilities|
|Quests: Main Quest • Side Quests • Endgame Quests|
|Handbooks: Powers • Inventory Items • Resources • Gems • Weapons • Gear • States|
|Other Features: Arena System & Battle Postcards • Cosplays • Achievements • Easter Eggs • Secrets • World Map Locations|