Cleric - "When words and good actions are not enough for carrying the Flying Spaghetti Monster's word, the cleric is summoned. He and his holy mace will silence infidels.
His faith, if proven with large donations, is rewarded by the magnanimous Flying Spaghetti Monster with miraculous cures!"
Characteristics and Equipment:Edit
- Primary Stats: Might, Charisma, Health
- Weakness: -50% resistance
- Types: human, living, spellcaster
- Weapons: maces (+MIG)
- Gear: charms (+CHA), chainmail armor (+HEA)
- Mike's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- This class is unlocked automatically during chapter 1 of the main quest.
Special Class AbilityEdit
- The cleric's favor with the Flying Spaghetti Monster grants the party a full HP/MP restoration at a Flying Spaghetti Monster altar and a discount on the donation price (it costs approximately 36% less golz).
- Without a cleric in the party, the party pays the full donation price and it only heals the party by 100 HP & MP.
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
|Other Doom & Destiny: Advanced Pages|
|Game: About the Game • Basic Gameplay • Game versions (changelogs)|
|Characters: Classes • Urn & Spirit Locations • Special Class Abilities|
|Quests: Main Quest • Side Quests • Endgame Quests|
|Handbooks: Powers • Inventory Items • Resources • Gems • Weapons • Gear • States|
|Other Features: Arena System & Battle Postcards • Cosplays • Achievements • Easter Eggs • Secrets • World Map Locations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.