Bard - "Even if regarded as a loser, the bard is the rock star from medieval times and a great support class. Undisputed lords of the indie-rock, bards however suffer from synesthesia and associate colors to sound."
Characteristics and EquipmentEdit
- Primary Stats: Skill, Agility, Charisma
- Weakness: -50% resistance
- Types: living, human, spellcaster
- Weapons: lutes (+SKI bonus)
- Gear: tunics (+AGI bonus), notes (+CHA bonus)
- Mike's Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn location: Orcish Theater (during Chapter 3). The urn is in a blue chest behind the stage. The heroes will meet the spirit in the Orcish Theater twice, from then on, the spirit will become available in Imperial City.
- Spirit location: Imperial City in the "Restaurant / Hotel" district.
Special Class AbilityEdit
- With the bard in the party, players get a visual cue of the correct bell combination needed to open a musical chest. When interacting with each of the bells, the screen flashes blue, red, yellow or green depending on the note heard.
Known Musical Chest LocationsEdit
Musical Chest CombinationsEdit
|Pizzeria (near Castle Town)||- - -|
|River Town||- - -|
|Lich's Crypt||- - - - -|
|Ivory Castle||- - -|
|Imperial City - Inn||- - -|
|Astral Thread Labyrinth||- - -|
|Giovanni Plateau Temple||- - -|
|Arena E of Ice Mines||(upper left) - (lower left) - (lower left) - (lower right)|
|Deaths Limbo Swamp||- - -|
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|
|Other Doom & Destiny: Advanced Pages|
|Game: About the Game • Basic Gameplay • Game versions (changelogs)|
|Characters: Classes • Urn & Spirit Locations • Special Class Abilities|
|Quests: Main Quest • Side Quests • Endgame Quests|
|Handbooks: Powers • Inventory Items • Resources • Gems • Weapons • Gear • States|
|Other Features: Arena System & Battle Postcards • Cosplays • Achievements • Easter Eggs • Secrets • World Map Locations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.