|More about the hero:|
|Attributes:||MIG SKI REF|
|Role:||Damage / Support|
|Weakness:||-50% Fire resistance|
|Where to find:|
Adventurer - One of Francis's combat classes in Doom & Destiny Advanced, it can cause high damage to enemies mainly with elemental magic.
He has abilities like bombs, potions, and magical attacks. His starting cosplay is reminiscent of the main character in the Legend of Zelda games, Link.
With this class, Francis doesn't have to resists the urge to break vases anymore, he can now break them!
Characteristics and EquipmentEdit
- Primary Stats: Might, Reflexes, Skill
- Weakness: -50% fire resistance
- Types: living, fey, fighter
- Weapons: magic swords (+MIG)
- Gear: magic shields (+REF), magic caps (+SKI)
- Other:Francis' Cosplays
Unlocking the ClassEdit
- Urn & Spirit Location: the adventurer's urn & spirit can be found in Orcus Lair, a place reminiscent of the similarly named location in the first Doom & Destiny game. It is a small tower close to MacGuffin County and south of Solomon Steel's Lands. The heroes have to solve a puzzle involving fire camps before being able to continue to a set of dungeon areas.
|This article is missing information!|
|Gem requirements and powers are missing from Lv 9 - 18. Help us improve the wiki by adding the information to the table or leaving a comment. Thanks!|
Special Class AbilityEdit
- The adventurer can break any green vase that he finds across the world and get valuable loot from it.
Known Green Vase LocationsEdit
(Add your confirmed green vase locations by clicking "Add a photo to this gallery" below!)
|Classes in Doom & Destiny: Advanced|
|Nerd • Rogue • Chef • Ranger • Adventurer|
|Hipster • Cleric • Knight • Bard • Pirate|
|Athlete • Barbarian • Black Guard • Warrior • Pyromancer|
|Geek • Wizard • Sorcerer • Necromancer • Summoner|